Mexican Bean SaladMay 23, 2022
This amazingly delicious bean salad is perfect for those hot days when you don't feel like turning on the stove!
This recipe is packed with BEANS! And beans are packed with FIBER and PROTEIN! 💪
Just toss everything into a bowl and you're ready to go.
Perfect for parties too as a side dish or try it as a dip with tortilla chips! 🎉
Mexican Bean Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper. Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder.
Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well. Chill thoroughly. Serve cold as a side salad or dip with tortilla chips
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.